I've not been in the blogging mode lately, but there are a plethora of excuses. Here are some very random things we've been up to.
Annabelle LOVES jumping on the trampoline, especially with this wonderful weather! You don't always have to stick your finger in the light socket to get the latest hair-do.
Brooks thought it would be great to practice his make-up artist skills... Mascara... thankfully not waterproof...
The girls were spitting water at each other, and you can guess who hit bulls-eye! Great shot Abbi! Thankfully my camera caught it!


3 remarks:
I'm glad you're back from your blogging break, those are necessary every once in a while!
Your kids are so stinkin' cute! And I think that's great that you have them help with chores. I need to be better about that but it still seems easier to do it myself!
We're not really moving to Texas, that was an April Fools joke! LOL! I got you and Lori! If you had left a comment on that specific post you would have seen that it was a joke. Sorry! I'm not sure I could handle Texas, it'd be too hot for my bod! But you are a sweetie & we really should get together sometime!
haha, that bottom picture is awesome! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog and congrats on your new camera, how fun for you. To answer your question, I do use photoshop and I LOVE it! Most pictures I just brighten up the colors with it, but it's also nice for some major editing as well, for example, the picture of my nephew with glasses had a bunch of flare on his glasses and I was able to take it all out. I have the rebel xsi, which I think is about the equivalent of your camera, but in Canon. I would suggest trying to learn as much as you can about shooting in av mode and once you conquer that learn manual mode. It makes a huge difference in your pictures. Try to avoid using your flash and learn different ways to get around using it. And learn as much as you can about lighting. It's alot to take in at one time :) There is a ton I don't understand and I've had my camera for a year now! Oh and if you are using photoshop, take your pictures in RAW mode, it makes editing alot better. Here's some websites that I've found helpful. Sorry to write such a book on here, hope it is helpful though :)
http://digital-photography-school.com/
http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/
http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/
http://www.go4prophotos.com/
Post a Comment