Wednesday, April 21, 2010

One Good Dog

I told Annabelle that I would get her a dog as an incentive to make some appropriate changes. I didn't really think twice about it, but then we had a chance to get Lady. She was posted on a sticky note in the pet store and I couldn't resist. She is almost 2yrs old, is house trained, and wonderful with kids. I am definitely not a person to want animals inside the house, but she has fit in perfectly! She looked like a mutt before we had her groomed. (Lady is a Miniature Schnauzer if you couldn't tell ; )
After a much needed grooming session.
Lady surprises me everyday. The first glimpse of her awesomeness was on Tuesday. Annabelle gagged herself on a carrot and vomited all over Lady and plastered the kitchen. I was trying to jump over the pile on the floor to put Lady outside, but she just lay down right where she was and didn't move or lick herself until I had everything cleaned up. THAT is a GREAT dog!!! This dog has been such a fun addition to our family, and the kids adore her.

1 remarks:

Mary said...

Wow! I'm totally impressed with your dog...and the fact that you have a dog:)
Great pics too! Miss you!!