My friend and I love to shop the local thrift stores here. They have a GREAT selection and on Friday they have 50% off a certain color of tag. I think I'm addicted. I can't feel guilty either, when we move back I won't have anywhere to find really cheap clothes for the kids, so I'm taking advantage of stocking up for the winter. SHOP ON!This trip I found:
a Mudd jacket for me $6
matching pants for the girls from the Children's Place $2
a new swimsuit for Abbi $2.50
Winter shirts for Brooks $1
Strollers (that kept them occupied the whole time) $2
Dr. Martin sandals $6
much needed hangers $.99


3 remarks:
All of your updates are so fun! It's really amazing to me how old your kids are, I can't believe my oldest will be 4 in 2 weeks! I feel like we should still be playing softball together. Have a great remainder of the summer! And I'm super jealous of your amazing finds on clothes! Good work!
That's awesome! Nice work!
Great finds! I still shop at Kid-to-kid (a thrift store for kid's items), I wonder if they have one up there in i-da-hoe.
Post a Comment