Thursday, May 14, 2009

Loving a GREAT book!

I have turned to good uplifting books after the kids go to bed. These are a couple of good ones I have enjoyed lately. In the past little while I have really learned that nothing can be taken for granted. Every relationship needs to be nourished and strengthened everyday.
Love is like our testimony... it has a short shelf life.

5 remarks:

Dave said...

Heidi, my wife is totally on board with you. She loves these books.

Mary said...

I'm glad you made it and are enjoying life. We miss you!

Mary said...

Heidi..you are so sweet! I'm glad we can keep connected through the blogosphere as well:)
If you ever feel sad, just call me!

Robyn said...

<3 & Logic makes it so easy! I need to simplify and toss the other parenting books, although Christlike Parenting is good too. I'm still trying to get through Work and Glory series. I've been "stuck" on #5 for about 9 months now. Too busy with 4 kids and life in general. Love ya Heidi! Enjoy the beautiful world in WA!

Womack Family said...

I love the proper care and feeding of husbands. Thanks for idea for the stay at home mom book. Hope life is great. I love seafood too. Eat all that you can before you get land locked because it's just not as good.