The day after Thanksgiving we have a tradition of going to Island Park to cut down our Christmas tree each year.
Mark was having fun showing Brooks the ropes of being a man with an ATV.
I love this picture! Grandpa is always great with the grandkids. Thanks Dad for loving my children.
Abbi and Annabelle loved being outside despite their having minor colds. It was so beautiful outside with not even so much as a breeze.
Uncle Doug is so fun to have around. Thanks for sharing our family moments, we love having you with us.
My cousin Crystal and I were having some fun of our own.
Finding a Christmas tree is always fun, but all the more when atv's are involved. We had a blast with all the family. There were a lot of snowballs, screaming kids, jokes, and laughter. Thanks Family for all the fun times we had.


4 remarks:
You have such a cute family!! I love all the new pictures.
Heidi that looks like a lot of fun. I haven't seen snow since October. It doesn't feel like winter yet.
Your family pictures are beautiful! (I saw you on Ali's blog and thought I would see what you guys are up to) Your pictures make me miss Idaho and all my family living in your neighborhood :)! Very Cute!
I'm so glad that it snowed last night--now it feels more like Christmas! I absolutely loved your family pictures! Tyra did ours and she did a great job, too.
Post a Comment