Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Curious...

Does anyone else see something that just doesn't belong in the pantry? Little man is into everything! Toilet paper, trash cans, cupboards, pantry... now that he has been crawling for a couple of weeks he's fast and furiously into everything in sight. He has gotten bored with the toys out for him and is on to bigger and better messes. He knows when someone goes into a closed door that he cannot go into. He is right there waiting to gain entrance at the first glimpse of weekness. As pictured below he is so proud of himself when he is found out. It is really fun to have a new baby in the family.



6 remarks:

{ Lana Cox } said...

That's just like Tristan is right now. It was nice for awhile because Devan was starting to not get into things so much. That didn't last long though because now Tristan is into everything! Your little boy sure is cute!

Garza Family said...

He is so stinkin' handsome!

The McClellan Family said...

Ohhh I hate messes and spills! Nate gets into stuff he knows he shouldn't get into because he's curious! Will it ever end? Merry Christmas and Hope your doing well!

Unknown said...

He is definatly a little mark all the way! Enjoy those moments, they'll be gone before too long then you'll be wishing for the messes. We love you all and miss you tons. Kiss the babies for us.

Anonymous said...

Hey beautiful!! So I know it's a day early, but I just realized that tomorrow is your b-day, and wanted to make sure I wished you a happy one! Hope you have a great day, you definitely deserve it!

Steven & Adrienne said...

Hey I am making my blog private, so if you would like to still read it please send an email to me at stevenadrienne@hotmail.com and I will add you to my list. Have a great day.