Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sisters and Friends Forever

9 remarks:

Kelli said...

Heidi, I'm so glad you found our blog! Your family is SO dang cute! Where do you guys live? I'm glad to see you're doing well.

Mark and Heidi Romer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassie Mickelsen said...

Heidi,
Hey this is Cassie Mickelsen(Jones) I was looking at Jorelle's blog and found your's. Your family is so beautiful! I can't believe that you have three kids. Crazy! I also can't believe how much your girls look like you. Hope everything is going well for you and your family. It was fun seeing what you are up to now.

Jessica said...

Heidi! Your family is so adorable! I'm glad to see your boy made it here safe & sound. I'll bet you all love having a little boy around! If you don't mind I'm going to link you up so that I can check on you every now and then! :)

The McClellan Family said...

Heidi!
It was so good to talk to you! i've missed you! Want to go to Vegas in October?! Your family picture is so cute. I'm jealous you get to be in California, I'll be glad when you get back though! Talk to you soon.
Jorelle

Bennett Fam said...

Hi, My name is Heather (Eyers) Bennett. I know Mark from Waco. I just wanted to let him know (if he had not heard already)that Sis. Becky Gropp has suffered from a brain tumor for 3.5 years. Recently she was told they could do nothing else but make her comfortable. We are not sure how much longer she has but they (the Dr.s) don't think she will make it past the summer.

My mom and a few others are trying to make a book of memories for Becky and her family. They are asking for anyone who knows her to write a letter telling her how she has influenced your life. They are trying to get it together by next week as a surprise for the family and Becky. If Mark wants to write a letter he can email it to me ( heather@zignet.org )and I will get it to my Mom. I thought Mark would want to know.

If Mark goes to my family Blog he can find Kyle or Mindi's Blog (2 of Becky's Children).

You have a beautiful family.

Thanks,
Heather ;-)

Brandy said...

Heidi, You're an awesome blogger--glad that you're taking over. Emma just asked me today what her "friend's" name was--she was talking about the wedding when all the family came to visit. I told her "Abbi" and she said "Ya-Abbi." So I guess she remembers. Glad they are friends. We miss you all.

Mike & Traci said...

Congratlations on he little boy! He is soo cute & your girls are getting so big! You have to call us when your in town again. I wish we could of hung out more when you lived here. Definately keep in touch!

Eddins Family said...

Hey, it's good to see you've taken over...I'm assuming. You'll soon realize this is so addicting! Your page looks great! And the little ones are dang cute! They look so much like you! You look great too...not at all like you've had 3 kids!