Taking a bath gets interresting when daddy is at work all the time. I have to do it all at once, but thankfully the girls are great to help. Brooks loves to smile at the girls, and the girls love his reaction.
12 years ago
Creating Sweet Memories Together Mark and Heidi Romer
2 remarks:
Oh my goodness, It's about TIME! I've been patiently waiting for these photos. I miss you ALL so much and Brooks is SO SO SO handsome, smiling and all. I need to call YOU! LOVE YOU ALL!
Yeah! I am so glad you found my blog, living away for the summer, it is nice to keep in touch with everyone! Defintely add me as a friend, I am adding you! Brooks is so cute! I think he looks like a mini mark, huh? I miss your sweet girls. I have been running here and I was missing you. Keep in touch :)
Post a Comment