Monday, February 18, 2008

A New Respect for My Wife


Instead of a box of chocolates, I delivered a baby boy, Mark Brooks Romer (Brooks) on Valentines Day. It went something like this, the Doctor asked me if I was okay holding a leg while Heidi pushed. I said, "Yeah, I could do that, I could even deliver him if you want"? I said that somewhat sarcastically, however, Dr. Leavitt replied, "Let's get you suited up then".
It was an experience I will never forget. Brooks has been perfect since he got here. Heidi did an amazing job. It was almost unreal. We thank each of you for your prayers and kind thoughts.

3 remarks:

Unknown said...

You are all a wonderful awesome beautiful family. We love you.
Keith

Garza Family said...

Beautiful. I'm so glad you had the opportunity!

Unknown said...

I curumba thats craaaaZzzzy aunkie!
Love ya guys,
Davey