Monday, February 18, 2008

Mark Brooks Romer (Brooks)

This little guy has entered the world with an appetite. It is so fun to have this experience again (our 3rd child). We felt more prepared and ready for him. Heidi and I love all 3 of our children equally but differently. That thought is confusing and amazes even us, but if you've had multiple children you probably quickly agree. They are all so different. Even now Brooks is displaying a monster appetite and a more easy going nature. Cross your fingers!

3 remarks:

Garza Family said...

He's kind of gangsta like Enzo! I love love love his outfit. I showed Abraham his picture from a distance and he was like "that's Enzo" I said "NO, it's Brooks" and he said "NO, that's Enzo" Finally he came closer to the computer and said "oh...CUTE BOY"

Brittany said...

He's absolutely adorable! So glad he's here and that all went well. Love you all!

Paul said...

Let me explain it in simple terms for you: boys cry less and when they do cry it is less piercing. Boys are less emotional but when they become toddlers they tear your house up.