So this is an older picture from a couple of weeks ago, but it was so fun I had to share. There was a crazy storm here and of course the kids wouldn't go to sleep.... So Mark pulled up the blinds and the show went on. Each time there was a flash of lightning the kids would shriek followed by 1...2...3...4.. waiting for the thunder. Oh how I'll miss these days. I love that the kids are entertained by the simplicities of life. I hear the song by Darius Rucker, "It Won't Be Like This For Long". This also helps on days where I'm pulling my hair out, and needing to use the restroom ALONE! Listening to this song is finding my happy place...
You can listen to the song HERE



1 remarks:
Good to hear from you guys! What a beautiful family you have. And yes, call us when you're in town--we're not too far up the road!
Post a Comment