Wednesday, August 4, 2010

CANADA

Mark and I woke up one morning, looked at each other and felt an adventure coming on. We decided to drive to Vancouver, BC Canada. It was pretty uneventful, but we enjoyed it. Brooks had the girls under control in the back seat, while Mark and I enjoyed the front. They are so much fun.
The city was really pretty.

I've not been out of the country since high school. I felt a profound gratitude for my country even though we were only miles outside the border. I feel such a security, and love for where I live. I LOVE THE USA!!! We are really blessed to have such a wonderful land to live in with freedoms unlike any other.

2 remarks:

Eddins Family said...

Ahh...Germany...what fun! That picture is deceiving because I have the wrinkles under my eyes to prove it. I really like your hair! How is your dad doing?

Dave & Chels said...

Hey! I was wondering if you could e-mail me the recipe of those cookies you made while we were visiting you a few weeks ago. They were SO good. They were the ones with the oatmeal and almonds and chocolate chips. My e-mail is chelsbennett75@hotmail.com
Thanks!!