Monday, June 15, 2009

The Big Pig Roast


Mark roasted a whole pig for his sales team as an incentive last week. The meat was good, and the experience was unforgetable.

Along with the pig, we had roasted yams and corn on the cobb. The veggies were my favorite part. Good job guys!

It is so beautiful here, it's hard to remember this is earth.
Mark and Brooks were so cute! Annabelle was loving the soda that was a HUGE treat.

5 remarks:

Mary said...

That looks like too much fun! And it is just gorgeous up there..we want to come and visit:)

Jessica said...

I'll bet that was amazing! It looks like you guys are having lots of fun!

Downtown Browns said...

Hey there! How is washington treating you?!?!? We sure miss you guys!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

The forest looks almost surreal in your pictures. Enjoy your time while you are there. Your family is so beautiful. Take Care kiddo!

Eddins Family said...

That's great that you're running a half marathon! Wow, after training for just 5 miles I don't think there's any way I could do more! Good Luck with the training!!!