Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday

Mark's birthday happend to be on Thursday...Mark's only day off of school. I was so glad we had the whole day to hang out. The kids loved being with him, and were grateful to have an excuse for cake and presents. I think the kids loved opening presents more than Mark this year. Another year older, but remember wisdom comes too! I still love you old man :]

4 remarks:

Jessica said...

Your family is so adorable! And Brooks birthday and haircut make me feel like crying; my little man will be 1 next month and David wants me to cut his hair but I just can't!

Steven & Adrienne said...

Happy Birthday Mark!!

Audrey said...

Hey guys, your little family is just so cute. What is MArk going to school for

The McClellan Family said...

Hey Heids! Happy birthday Mark! Are you guys here yet? Call me when you finally are settled and we will have you over for dinner!