Mark's mom and sister came to hang-out for the weekend. We always love having them come! Lindsey's son Enzo and Brooks were wearing the exact same thing and we didn't even mean to do it. It was really cute! These two are only about 3 months apart and man does it mean double trouble. Thanks for making the trip up here, we love you and hope to see you soon.
12 years ago







3 remarks:
I haven't been to your blog in a long time. I love your family pics. on the side bar. Your girls are so beautiful!
Heidi,
It is so good to see your family and how you are doing. I am so glad that Brooks is okay and I'm so sorry he was feeling so yucky. Oh, my heart goes out to him. I am glad you were able to listen to promptings as you said, and see miracles, too. Happy birthday to him! Wow - that is exciting news about moving to Seattle, too. Good luck with the packing and with the applications to pharmacy school.
All the best,
Melissa
They are handsome young boys, I can't wait to see you again! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment