
A little over a year ago I was bragging because we purchased a cute little dog for Heidi's birthday (Rafe). Many of you remember him as the hyper little Schnauzer that was as cute as a button. I remembered him as the second man in the house. Since we sold him (pee'd and pooped everywhere) I was a little worried because I was the only boy amongst 3 beautiful, but girly girls. Since Brooks has been born he's made it very clear that he is the other man in the house. You might say it looks like WWF wrestling or maybe boxing moves he's displaying. But, these are natural reflexes for guys when you mess with them when they are breast feeding. You really shouldn't judge him on how territorial he is when feeding...he really is a sweetheart the rest of the time:)

12 years ago


2 remarks:
He is so alert. I love the little moves they make, he's handsome guys. Great job on creating quite the handsome Romer Boy!
I think what you described qualifies as cruel and unusual punishment. Leave that poor boy alone and let him eat!
I have to say, however, that before reading the post I looked at the pictures and was wondering how you get such a young baby to be so animated. Now I know.
Post a Comment